Please note: We are currently booked for the year.
Vacation Rental Cleaning
If you own a vacation rental in the Flathead, you understand the importance of impeccable cleaning. You know this will result in a lasting impression that results in excellent rental reviews and a full rental calendar. Our trained and experienced team knows what it takes to wow your guests.
During our free consultation we will discuss your needs and if needed, pass on to you any information that we have learned over our many years of cleaning, maintaining and preparing vacation rentals.
We Protect Your Flathead Rental Investment
Hiring a licensed and insured company with experience, will ensure your unit/home is not only perfectly clean but we help you to keep it well maintained by reporting any issues or malfunctions in a timely manner.
Our staff is detail oriented, which results in a beautifully staged rental. Our service includes, but is not limited to:
- Strip sheets from bed and sofa sleeper if used and replace with clean sheets and make the beds
- Gather and wash used towels and replenish with clean towels, hand towels, wash cloths
- Replenish soap dispensers in kitchen and bathroom, also shampoo, conditioner and body wash replenish to full
- Clean bathtub and walls, counters and toilets
- Clean and wipe down all surfaces, vacuum hairs from the floors and mop floors
- Check inside all cabinets for dirty or misplaced items
- Clean the kitchen, any dirty dishes wash and dry and put away, clean the microwave, remove all food from refrigerators and wipe clean from debris, wipe all surfaces clean, clean the tabletop, chairs and counters, clean oven as needed
- Vacuum the entire space to get up any bugs, dirt, sand, and debris
- Vacuum under beds and furniture
- Sweep/vacuum patio/ balcony wipe down outdoor furniture and clean tabletops
- Clean sliding glass doors
- Empty trash and replace bags with extra bag in the bottom for the guest so that if they need to take out something there will be an additional bag
- Make sure washer and dryer is empty, clean out lint trap
- Check for personal items (leave items that other guests could use, ex: shaving cream
- Remove any cobwebs on ceiling and corners
- Wipe down windowsills, baseboards, blinds, top of water heater as needed
- Wipe down any walls or doors that look dirty
- Check for burnt out light bulbs, change if needed
- Clean appliance exteriors, including the inside of toaster and coffee maker
- Restock toilet paper, paper towels, Kleenex, hand soaps, shampoo, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, garbage bags
- Bathrooms – clean inside drawers and make sure there is no hair
- Dust furniture, blinds, picture frames, knickknacks, ceiling fans, and lamps
- Notify owner immediately if we notice any damages, missing items, or if the home was left excessively dirty. Take pictures of any damaged or dirty items
If you are an out of state owner that rarely visits your property, we will inform you of any wear and tear issues that need to be addressed and work with you to ensure you rental is always in pristine condition.
Set up Services Available
If you are new or adding another rental to your portfolio – we can help you get set up. Our expert staff is experienced at helping you get set up to succeed for both your vacationers and to save your cleaning team time…aka saving you money on their bill.
Call today and let’s get you started. 406.260.5761
Let us help you get your Flathead Vacation Rental a 5 star rental status.